Teach in Asifabad Internship Programme
Publish Date : 06/04/2022
We are Looking for interns who are passionate about contributing to overall development of children in backward, rural areas of Asifabad. Here comes a golden opportunity for you to be a change agent and play a key role in improving learning outcomes, teach extra-curricular skills like dancing, painting, sports etc. to children of Rural Asifabad in a Residential Internship for 6weeks.
You will get an opportunity to live in the culturally rich tribal villages of the district and also experience the rural way of life. This residential volunteering experience will take you to the grassroots of Telangana and provide an in-depth experience across areas of education, livelihood, rural childhood, rural development and public health. It will help in cultivating the knowledge, skills and mindset needed to equip you for positions of leadership in Government and Social Sector. Also receive an official certificate from District Administration.
- The applicants must be 18 years and above (Currently Pursuing Degree or Graduation/Graduate/Postgraduate/B.Ed)
- Knowledge of Telugu will be preferred.
- Candidates with diverse extra-curricular skills will be preferred.
- No prior experience required.
- Passionate about learning and transformation.
- Willing to live, learn and contribute to rural areas